WHAT WE BELIEVE
* The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
* Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
* Salvation is the gift from God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
* The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
* We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
* Healing is the privlege of every member of the church today provided through Jesus death on the cross.
* Jesus will return....The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.... (1 Thess. 4;16,17)
* One who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
* Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord and is for believers only.
* The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift and is accompanied by an initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.